Ski Nation “Ski & Board” holidays are based in the Portes Du Soleil, France. We have catered & self catered chalets featuring en suite rooms & hot tubs in the village of Montriond, Morzine, offering great food & a high level of service with all the comforts of home.
Montriond is ideally placed for quickly accessing all of the lifts in resort with just a short ride in our private chauffeured vehicles. We load up your skis and take you to the lift of your choice – then at the end of the day just let us know where you want to be picked up from – if there is a road or a bar nearby we will get to you. Ski boots are not designed for walking in!
Worried about not being in te thick of it? Well don’t be. Even though we are in a village officially out of Morzine we are in fact closer to the center of Morzine & ski lifts than many ‘Morzine’ chalets that might be a 30min uphill slog from the bars and restaurants at the end of an evening out. We are a 25min walk downhill plus we have the best après ski at the bottom of our village lift at Ardent & a great bar and live music venue in the village itself. On Tuesday nights the Marmotte d’Or attracts a great crowd for live music.
We look to go further in tailoring your holiday in our catered chalets with additional elements which make a good holiday a great one, such as:
- Bespoke itineraries – What would make your holiday extra special? We want to know and will organise it all for you.
- Day time & Evening activities – Great lunches in our recommended mountain restaurants or dine in top restaurants on our chalet staff’s night off, experience local night-life, watch a spectacular fireworks show or relax in the chalet with a luxury spa treatment or massage
- Snow activities – take a break from the pistes and try night time skidoo adventures, ice-climbing or snow-shoeing to a mountain hut for hot chocolate and typical Savoyard specialities
- In chalet or resort Child-Care – let your children make new friends, experience snow man building and snow play, in the knowledge that they’re safe and having fun
- Relax – We have physios and masseurs who will come to the chalets to provide a relaxing or remedial massage – you choose which.